CORE Home, the first of its kind homeowners solution by Inside Real Estate, rolls out innovative new features and enhanced consumer experience.
MURRAY, Utah, June 1, 2023 --- Inside Real Estate, one of the fastest-growing independent real estate software companies and trusted technology partner to over 400,000 agents, teams, brokerages and top franchise brands, announced that CORE Home, the first-of-its-kind homeownership solution that puts real estate brokerages at the center of the lifetime consumer relationship, released new functionality and enhanced experiences for consumers, and is now widely available for brokerage clients.
“Real estate is more competitive than ever, and staying top-of-mind and delivering value post-close is more important than ever but rarely prioritized by agents. We all know the incredible value of generating consistent repeat and referral business, but the industry has had a difficult time solving for it,” says Grier Allen, Chief Strategy Officer of Inside Real Estate. “CORE Home solves this disconnect, acting as an extension of the agent, and enhancing the value that brokerages and their agents deliver at every stage of the homeownership process - not just the transaction process - to create coveted lifetime relationships.”
Completely branded for the brokerage, CORE Home uniquely allows brokerages to deliver a seamlessly connected experience throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. The consumer-facing, one-stop resource, is tied to local, trusted expertise, and fully personalized to the homeowner’s specific home search and homeownership needs. The latest enhancements of CORE Home include:
- My Search: An intuitive, addictive home search experience tailored to a client’s unique wants and needs.
- My Home: Real-time alerts on home values, detailed local market data, and mortgages.
- My Favorites: The ability to view saved searches and suggested homes while keeping the agent top-of-mind.
- My Move: Valuable tools for buyers to view move progress, complete checklists, and receive service referrals.
- My Transaction: Transaction checklists to keep buyers on task and closings on schedule.
- My Maintenance: Home maintenance needs are tracked, and easily visible. Preferred service vendors can be requested in just a few clicks.
“CORE Home has given our agents the tools they need to easily stay relevant to their clients before, during, and long after the transaction has closed,” says Ron Snow, Broker & Owner of RE/MAX Associates. “The homeownership experience is not one-size-fits-all, and CORE Home taps into each layer of that unique journey exactly when the homeowner needs it. We are thrilled with the value and engagement CORE Home will continue to bring to our agents and clients alike!"
CORE Home is currently available to brokerages based on select criteria. For existing kvCORE brokerage clients, contact your Account Manager to learn more. For brokerages without kvCORE, visit insiderealestate.com/corehome to learn more about kvCORE and CORE Home.